- Category Glocal Practice
Why this practice area matters to you
Coined from the words ‘global’ and ‘local’, ‘glocal’ blends globalization and localization in a world that has become so connected there is a constant interrelationship between the global and the local. It is a marketplace of ideas and ideals; a marketplace where world capitals meet at a roundtable for business; a marketplace where capitals and opportunities from around the world meet, breaking boundaries, pushing limits, and expanding frontiers both globally and locally.
By infusing Intellectual Property (IP) to what tech entrepreneurs, innovators, and startups do, we create value that keeps innovation going. From apps that that help you live better to logos that keep your brand distinct from others; from a GPRS-enabled device that help visually impaired persons see to the unique shape of a smartphone phone, we apply our knowledge of copyright, trademark, patents, and designs to protect and maximize innovation.
Glocal Practice combines both universalizing and particularizing considerations to give bespoke legal solutions to both existing and new clients.
With our Glocal Practice, we combine local insight with global considerations to get you results.
If you are looking to explore opportunities in Nigeria and wish to minimize risks while maximizing rewards, you need to leverage the expertise and experience of a law firm that understands the local business environment and jurisdiction, combining this local insight with global considerations. The result? Helping you achieve just that—results.
We take care of the following for you
- Domain-name Dispute Resolution
- Distribution Agreements
- Due Diligence
- Formation of Business in Foreign Jurisdiction
- Foreign Participation in Business in Nigeria
- International Business Partnerships
- International Commercial Arbitration
- International Data Transfer
- International Intellectual Property Registration
- Intellectual Property Portfolio Management
- Intra-African Trade
- Private Equity in Nigerian Company by Foreign Company
- Private Equity in Foreign Company by Nigerian Company